Experienced being away from home, I’m anticipating home sickness in a few months, so pardon me of these writings. As the Brit words says “it may sound rubbish” to you but I really want to share my travel experience here in London. And hopefully, in Europe.
This is my second time around in London, but I may say, there’s so much London have to offer that I’m sure ‘havent really experienced on my first visit. Here’s my top ten reason why i fell in love with London:
1. Elegant Architecture – the huge amount of details they put on their buildings, even on a simple gate at the park demonstrate their love for elegance.
2. Wines – i love their red wines in particular.
3. Tea – A good place to rehabilitate my coffee addiction.
4. Their great respect for Art – museums can be found left and right, and mostly free!
5. Food food, fresh food – they are not a fan of instant meals or fast foods.
6. Open city
7. Effective form of transpo – train, tube, ferry
8. ‘Love their accent.
9. Cold weather.
10. ‘Love my London associates.